Friday, March 26, 2010

New Crafties and Special Prices

Here are some new things! So I have come up with more set prices now and I have two different one....Prices for friends and prices for the public....So if you are a friend email me and we can get some deals rollin!
I can custom make any of the items to color choice and the ideas are endless....Just let me know what you're thinking!


Monogrammed kitchen towels
Headbands with flowers! Works better for the older the little ones get! The headbands don't quite fit with Teagans hair now getting long! So this is perfect for 2 year olds and up!

I can put an initial in the middle of the flower, rhinestones etc....



Can make with any shape or idea! Hearts, circles, bird, flowers...


Princess headband!

YoYo headband can come in any color choice

New Rosette headband!

Kitchen towel

Baby set! Ruffle butt onesie and burp clothes in matching fabric! With initials....

No comments:

Post a Comment